We pick you up early in the morning by air from Dehradun Airport We drive to Govindghat from Dehradun via Joshimath and Devprayag. Devprayag is a holy city which is the confluence of the Bhagirathi and Alaknanda rivers, after this the rivers become the holy Ganges. We Arrive at Joshimath by the evening and check into a hotel and Dinner & overnight stay. Get a good night’s sleep as tomorrow our Valley Of Flowers trek starts. We will also try and reach Govindghat and stay in Hotel.
At Govindghat there is a gradual ascent along a well maintained pilgrim trail to Ghangaria. Upon arrival at Ghangria check into a hotel. Explore the surroundings in the evening. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel.
Today after an early breakfast we start our trek towards the Valley Of Flowers (3,858 m) from Ghangaria. The valley is an enchanting sight with an impressive array of rare wildflowers like Geranium, Marsh etc. The valley is 10 km long, 2 km wide, and is divided by the Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge. After absorbing the beauty of the Valley Of Flowers we trek back to Ghangaria. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
In the morning we trek to Hemkund Sahib (4,329 m) from Ghangaria. This is quite a steep climb. In the Sikh holy book, The Guru Granth Sahib, the Sikh Guru Gobind Singh recounts that in a previous life, he meditated on the shores of a lake surrounded by seven snowcapped mountains now recognized as Hemkund. Late afternoon trek back to Ghangaria and Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
We trek back to Govindghat and from here we drive to Joshimath. Upon arrival at Govindghat / Joshimath check into a hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore this picturesque area.
Early morning we drive back Rishikesh/Haridwar. Lunch enroute.Arrive Rishikesh/Haridwar by evening. Trek ends with a mosaic of colourful memories.
Interested in this Package ? contact us.
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival by Rep in Domestic Airport.
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Transfer and Sightseeing in suitable Vehicle.
- Good Driver With Good Condition Vehicle
- All tax like toll tax, parking fee etc.
- Experienced Driver cum guide will accompany.
- Any Increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge, Taxes and any other Taxes or charge.
- Early check-in & Late check-out.
- Any Type of Safari Charges In National Park
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar charges, beverages, liquor, telephone charges, etc.
- Any other services not specified in above itinerary.